Its been 40 days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
It has been 40 days since our last ride , if is wasnt for my daily commute withdrawal would have had me against the wall :imaposer:. So on Saturday at lunch we decided to end the withdrawal and go for a ride , Sabie ended up being out destination , yes we go thier often , not that far away and we have a mountain to cross , nice ride on Long Tom pass . Booked a room at THE WOODSMAN again the usual , but we know what we get m a clean bed and a ok breakfast . all we need .
Plan is to leave early Saturday morning and head east . I have just not as yet decided if we will do highway to Belfast and then on to Dullstrrom and Lydenburg or stick to the N4 and ride the sweepers on Schoemanskloof and turn off to Sudwalla and then up the mountain to Sabie . Or come back this way on Sunday . Only hiccup is the big toll-fee at Machado , no bypass to this gate , but getting our long ride fill will be had .
looking forward to the weekend .