Jo kom Bloem toe.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorust

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
For the last two weeks I've been doing nothing other than ride and 'kuier' with dogs all over the country. What a tough life!   :peepwall:

Now that I've completed my run around Africa I'm doing my rounds and slowly heading back up to Joburg.  :ricky:
I'll be in Bloem on Thursday and Friday. Then the final 'homecoming' is on Saturday 7 Dec. There is a pack of dogs riding out from Joburg to meet me for brunch at Venterskroon.

BMW Sovereign is planning a get-together for Friday eve with the club. (6th Dec)
They're very kindly organizing my accommodation, the jol and supplying drinks and snacks and giving my bike another good once-over. So please pull in and come say hi. Sounds like there's going to be quite a crowd.

Their address:

Cnr Charles and First Avenue
Westdene
Bloemfontein

Then on Saturday (I know it's also the BMW club's year-end function), they're having a bit of an outride that I might join for a bit. But if there are any dogs that might want to ride with me from Bloem to Venterskroon to meet up with the dogs coming from Joburg for a nice brunch, that'd be awesome! Please just let me know as Laurika has kindly been organizing the ride from Joburg and we need to confirm numbers with the venue.  :thumleft:

The thread for Saturday's ride:

https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=139547.msg2679194#msg2679194

Venue:
The Old Imperial Inn, Venterskroon, the dome, parys

Looking forward to meeting some of the Freestate dogs.  :thumleft: