Jules Ride to Parys Sunday 26th April

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jules

Race Dog
WD Vendor
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
I awoke in the night to the sound of a steady rain from outside!

Right this is either going to be great or miserable I thought!
I wondered if any one would show for the ride ::)

I need not have worried everything was lovely!

Amazing weather Amazing people and fantastic roads.

I didn't take to many pictures as the bunch was fast and there wasn't too much time to get the camera out.

The Meet
parys1.JPG

The "Little" hill out side Randfontien,  Just lekka to get the heart pumping
parys2.JPG

Lonehill had the honor of showing us how its done!
parys3.JPG

parys4.JPG

parys5.JPG

parys6.JPG

parys7.JPG

parys8.JPG

parys9.JPG

parys10.JPG

parys11.JPG

parys12.JPG

parys13.JPG

Everyone made it up with no issues. Li Decided to take a small detour around the side of the Hill, Next time Babes!

Thanks to all for joining it was lekka to spend the day with you.

And the Star of the day has to go to Li who was ridding like a demon, left a few of the boys in the dust!

Till the next one

Jules

Glad to see you looked after my man so well this time and that there where no floodings, dead batteries and KTM's towing BMW's!

:peepwall:  ;)

Looks like you had lots of fun, sorry I missed out

Jules, thanks for organising the ride. All attendees, thanks it was a great ride! :thumleft:

No punctures, breakdowns, drops or falls - just great roads and great company

I didn't take many picks either but I'll post what I have a little later.

Jules said:
And the Star of the day has to go to Li who was ridding like a demon, left a few of the boys in the dust!

Must agree Li - you were cooking! Well done  :thumleft:

Ditto Jules,was woken up this morning at about 02:00 with thunder,lighting and heavy rain.
Eish...if those roads are like clay,I'm gonna fall my "NOUGHT" off! (Message to myself) :deal:
05:45 alarm goes off and i very rapidly hit the snooooooozzzze knoppie,again and again. BIG mistake.  :mad:The person who invented the snooze button should be assaulted with Elton John's wardrobe!
I'm late,I'm late.......Fark......Sh1t,bliksem...just to mention a few.
Finally arrive at the Sasol,YES, they are still there. Thanks for waiting guys. MOOTCHO GRASSYARSE. Hey,that's how we say it in the DEEP SOUTH.
Thanks to Jules and Li for a fantastic ride,really awesome. This ride was a great mixed bag, with tar,fast dirt,and technical bits. What is always great about these rides is the people and seeing more of our beautiful country.
Just to add on what Jules has mentioned about Li.....Eish women,you can really twist that throttle. You don't have to wait for Li........try and catch her is more like it.
I only had one or two BUTT tightening moments in some loose sand,so all ended well
To Lonehill,always great to ride with you BUDD.
Once again thanks to Jules and Li and the rest of the DAWGS!
Cheers,
O0

Was lekker having breakfast with you guys... :biggrin:

I decided to join the group en route, catch an extra 1/2 hr kip....
I finally met these okes in Parys, I found there route, bu was ahead of the group, had no idea by how far, so I headed to Parys, had breakfast with them when they arrived, but then had to head home because of family commitments.... :mad:
Next time..... :ricky:

LouisXander said:
Jules, where is that area with the hill? Looks lekka!

Its just outside Randfontien along the Wonderspruit  S26 12.955 E27 44.473

Lekker play area

Roux said:
Nice one dudes!

Jules, you are losing your touch - no big spills, no broken collar bones? Whatsup?

I think people are catching on to me and are preparing themselves better    :biggrin:

Jules

Hey Jules and all the guys and girl, it was a great day out I enjoyed every km. Thanks for showing us an awesome route, Jules.
Misty you would have enjoyed it too.
Nice to catch up with you at breakie, Adventurer.

Thanks Jules & everyone, I really enjoyed the ride; pity I had to get home and missed the crater ride... next time. It was good to put some faces to the names and finally see Parys.

A big thanks to Jules and Li, great ride :ricky:

To all that was on the ride great to meet you guys  :thumleft:

To Iron bru, great to ride with you again , need to do it more offen , Budd

Ride safe

O0 :

Thanks, again a good trip, great bunch of dogs. The day even though it started out rather fresh was great.

Sad I had to split from the pack but that shoulder and elbo of mine are just not good. Going to give them a few weeks off and then see how I feel.

Latest posts