Jules Ride to Potch Sunday 14th June

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jules

Race Dog
WD Vendor
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
What a great ride, I was worried that it would be too cold for some dogs but we had a great turn out.

18 Bikes and 21 Dogs joined the ride.

The Going was a little slow but then with a group this size it is to be expected.

No major incidents for the day just 3 small low speed drops and 2 punctures (All BMW's by the way  :pot:)
The Punctures were on the big 1200's and a quick plug and we were on our way again.

Thanks to all who joined It was great riding with old friends and making some new ones!

Hope to see you on the next one

Jules

Pics to Follow

The Meeting Point
potchjune1.JPG

potchjune2.JPG

potchjune3.JPG

Start of the Railway Roads
potchjune4.JPG

potchjune5.JPG

potchjune7.JPG

potchjune8.JPG

potchjune9.JPG

potchjune11.JPG

potchjune12.JPG

potchjune13.JPG

potchjune15.JPG

Think Mike Testing out EatMyKTM's Bike
potchjune21.JPG

potchjune22.JPG

potchjune23.JPG

My Art Shot for the Day (I'm liking my new Canon and the wide screen shots)
potchjune24.JPG

potchjune25.JPG

Lunch at Die Akker
potchjune30.JPG

potchjune31.JPG

potchjune33.JPG

potchjune34.JPG

The Way back
potchjune36.JPG

potchjune37.JPG

potchjune38.JPG

Thanks so much Jules. I have no doubt that everybody had a fantastic ride, and I know that I certainly did.

Looking forward to the next ride!

What a wonderful ride !

Well done to Jules & Li for another great outing
Always lovely to meet more Dogs for the first time, however there were so many people
I didn't get a chance to chat to everyone.

Very nice to see so many pillions out for a ride & awesome to ride behind & see the how
offroad riding is done 2 up - I was suitably impressed.

My bike ran beautifully all day except for bit on the last leg home where I had a bit of
spluttering & farting ( the bike , not me) - I suspect a bit of grit or something in the
fuel lines somewhere as it cleared up after a while.

All in all, a good day out - let's do it again.

faaantaaastic !

Nice to see all you guys again  :thumleft: and the new people we met.

Uneventful ride from our side. A small idle issue on Corne's bike on the way home, but it sorted its self out.

The X-Challenge rides great on gravel, but its gonna take more practice getting it right. Front wheel skips around more than what im used too.

Till next time  :mwink:

Jules & Li - thanks for a lekker day! Think Pillion enjoyed it as much as I did.

TM..

Attachments

• DSCF2069 [50%].JPG
    DSCF2069 [50%].JPG
    56.1 KB
  • DSCF2070 [50%].JPG
    DSCF2070 [50%].JPG
    49 KB
  • DSCF2071 [50%].JPG
    DSCF2071 [50%].JPG
    39.4 KB
  • DSCF2068 [50%].JPG
    DSCF2068 [50%].JPG
    53.9 KB
:thumleft: :thumleft: Jules & Li, Sincerley....Thank you!! Had an awesome time. To all the new friends thank you all for the assistance with the puncture. Great meeting you all - ThinkMike you get the award for the HOOOOOOLIGAN of the day for your display on EATMYKTM's bike!!
Great pics, look forward to the next one.  ;)

Thanks to all the participants for making it such a nice day.  Jules and Li, thanks again for the ride,  You do it so well!!

My daughter throughly enjoyed it, although she was just a tad apprehensive at the start, and couldn't resist a few yelps over the rougher stuff.  Complained about a sore butt by the time we got home!  ;D

could you share the route that you took as i have a lot of free time sometimes and would like to also go to potch the other way?

looks like a lekker ride.

next time

Plothond said:
Great turnout
Nice Jules - we will ride together again sometime  :thumleft:

For sure, How about the Dulstroom run at some stage again?

Jules