just finished puting a smile on SA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
edgy said:
Very nice! Been browsing with my phone so can't see all that clearly,are those long range tanks on the new shape KLR's?
BTW the transkei is a good place to get stoned!

both bikes have the standerd 22L tank. dont think you get a bigger tank.

cheesy said:
You guys sure put a smile on the R S A, nice report and pics, What is the name of the coffee shop in Groot Brak? we will be in that area this coming week end.

the coffee shop is called "die Oude Pastorie" or somthing like that it is in the main street as you come into Groot brak. next to the church on the Right. there is red flags haning out side. you cant miss it, the house is the size of the church next door.

The black KLR in particular looks like it has an IMS plastic tank,havent seen one on a new shape KLR and i dont think it would fit?

edgy said:
The black KLR in particular looks like it has an IMS plastic tank,havent seen one on a new shape KLR and i dont think it would fit?

the black one is my one, the plastics have been changed to mat black, by the previous owner, other than that it is standerd, changed the suspension, links from docKlr and a few extra bits and pieces, changed the screen, fitted my own www.klrdash.com, if any one is interested it is on the KLR forume.

donovan paton said:
edgy said:

the black one is my one, the plastics have been changed to mat black, by the previous owner, other than that it is standerd, changed the suspension, links from docKlr and a few extra bits and pieces, changed the screen, fitted my own www.klrdash.com, if any one is interested it is on the KLR forume.

Looks sweet! :thumleft:
Next time stop in GHT for a beer!

day 11, hall as# again on the N2 all the way home. 756KM. we got stoned between Umtata and Kokstad, other than that small miss hap the trip was well worth it.

You should learn to share.....was it good-shit????  :peepwall:

Rickus said:
day 11, hall as# again on the N2 all the way home. 756KM. we got stoned between Umtata and Kokstad, other than that small miss hap the trip was well worth it.

You should learn to share.....was it good-shit????  :peepwall:

you get the good stuff in lesotho,  :imaposer:

Thanks for sharing - at least you guys did put a smile on SA after all the nonsens going on.

Well done  :mwink: