Just joined.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
Hello fellow enthusiasts!

I have just registered but have been scanning for quite a while from the UK. Just returned from Europe. Born and bread in Zim and grew up in SA. Been overseas for 12 years. Married with two young kids. Live in Pta and run my own small electrical business.

Been riding all sorts of bikes my whole life and will most definitely never stop either. Did lots of enduro riding before I went overseas. Once over there I got into bigger adventure bikes and toured most of Europe.

Bought a lovely and well looked after R1150GS when we got back. Little bit different riding over here. Love it though. My son is mad about bikes so we got him a PW80 and ride when ever we can. I'm going to sell the GS and join him with an offroad for now. Later I will be looking for a lighter single cylinder advebture bike for myself.

This is an awesome website and thanks to the admin for welcoming me. I hope I can offer advice from any of my experience and also learn from all of you.

Chat soon and keep the rubber in the dirt!

Cheers, Gary.