Klomp kuier at the Oasis Sat 2 Feb 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustBendIt

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
A lekker ride and good "geselsskap". Nice to meet new people and put names to faces.

I met Fenderbender, Louwtjie and Legadema in Ceres and soon after we hooked up with Boere, Billy and their mates, and were soon joined by Blinkes and his better half.

We judged the donkey cart competition at the Tankwa padstal - the decision was unanimous - Fenderbender's HaPieTwo won hands down !

The weather was hot and the beers were flowing fast - we reached Oasis at 1 pm and then the serious drinking started.

Hando and his mate joined us - soon to be followed by Vredendal's finest "Wes-fokken-kus" in a hail of stones and a moerse lawaai, and then Pullaway, Vetties and their mate too  

Good food, baie dop and lots of kakpraat followed

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    79.2 KB
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    91.4 KB
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    87.1 KB
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    92.2 KB
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    83.6 KB
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    80.9 KB
This morning there were some sore heads - especially the Teazer's stripper and her crew.

Weskus, Legadema and I kitted up and rode through Eselbank to Wupperthal and then on to Clanwilliam - definitely the quickest I have ever ridden through here - with my sore arse and all

Some of the others took the Algeria road and we all met up again at the Clanwilliam Hotel for a late but lekker breakfast.

We said cheers, parted company and I rode back to Cape Town alone - Weskus moet kelder toe gaan om te check dat die etters nie te veel opgefok het nie en Legadema moet haastig by die apteek kom voor hulle vandag sluit vir meer van sy spesiale pille.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    94.1 KB
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    92.7 KB
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    111.2 KB
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    100.9 KB
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    81.6 KB
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    72.7 KB
Tks vir die RR...ag die lekker ou Cederberge... :ricky: :laughing4: :thumleft:

Lekker Justin! Was aangenaam om te ontmoet, vir die ander, dankie vir lekker naweek, Boere en Kie, sorry manne het julle nie gegroet vanoggend nie, ek is darem nie altyd so nie.  :-[

IMHO the Cederberg area is surely one of the all time BEST places to vissit here in the WC. :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

Thanks for starting the RR Justin. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the RR & photos form all the others as well. Where are all the other Pictchas. ;D

Ja is daar nie dalk 'n foto van die TEAZERS girl nie?!  :pot: :peepwall:

And I take it you bumped into some Harley club members there as well??

whitedelight said:
And I take it you bumped into some Harley club members there as well??

If they were there then we did not see them - not the most friendly bunch

I did see one very kak ugly XR1200 with knobblies on

Jagsding said:
This morning there were some sore heads - especially the Teazer's stripper and her crew.

Weskus, Legadema and I kitted up and rode through Eselbank to Wupperthal and then on to Clanwilliam - definitely the quickest I have ever ridden through here - with my sore arse and all

Some of the others took the Algeria road and we all met up again at the Clanwilliam Hotel for a late but lekker breakfast.

We said cheers, parted company and I rode back to Cape Town alone - Weskus moet kelder toe gaan om te check dat die etters nie te veel opgefok het nie en Legadema moet haastig by die apteek kom voor hulle vandag sluit vir meer van sy spesiale pille.

Aha - so it was one of you faarkers who roosted me on the way to Eselbank and gave poor David the fright of his life.  :peepwall: :pot:

Nice to meet you guys and put faces to names. Even of we did not get to chatting much.

Very naais .  :thumleft:  :thumleft:

More pics please .

Great weekend. The plan was Bainskloof, Ceres, R355 Droekloof to Oasis. Ended up going over Katbakkies after problems with Safaritruck's bike. Great time at Oasis, with all the Wilddogs there. Saturday we rode Eselbank, Wuppertal, Clanwilliam, along the dam to Citrusdal, Piketberg, Halfmanshof, Hermon ,Porseleinberg to Wellington - then home.

I did not take my camera, but here is some photo's taken with my phone!
1. Roadside repairs next to R355.
2 More Roadside repairs Think it was 38 Degrees there.
3 Wuppertal - for artistic effect, this photo was taken with my own sweat on the lens.
4 Top of Pakhuis Pass just before brunch in Clanwilliam.

Attachments

• pic00127.jpg
    pic00127.jpg
    69 KB
  • pic00128.jpg
    pic00128.jpg
    70.8 KB
  • pic00129.jpg
    pic00129.jpg
    35.9 KB
  • pic00131.jpg
    pic00131.jpg
    85 KB
Hando said:
Jagsding said:

Aha - so it was one of you faarkers who roosted me on the way to Eselbank and gave poor David the fright of his life.  :peepwall: :pot:

Nice to meet you guys and put faces to names. Even of we did not get to chatting much.
Hando, ja, dis daai Ingelsman met die hoë bike, die etter my ook met klippe gegooi.. :deal:

Lekker phodies Pullaway  :thumleft:

Lyk na 'n ou petrol filtertjie, behoort maks 45 minute in die son te wees :)

ai manne, skat hier was alweer drank betrokke. Wanneer reel julle 'n koeldrank trippie? :p

weskus said:
Hando said:
Jagsding said:

Hando, ja, dis daai Ingelsman met die hoë bike, die etter my ook met klippe gegooi.. :deal:
Weskus, nie jy Legadema of Jagsding behoort in n glas-huis nie! :laughing4:

Snafu said:
Lyk na 'n ou petrol filtertjie, behoort maks 45 minute in die son te wees :)

ai manne, skat hier was alweer drank betrokke. Wanneer reel julle 'n koeldrank trippie? :p
Ja, dit was die filtertjie - ons moes net eers vir die ding soek. In elk geval selfs 45 min voel donners lank so in die son. :thumleft:

1 Louwtjie
2  Bob
3 Bôjaanhôl
4 Blinkes en sy stukkie.

Attachments

• Oasis jFeb 2013 007.jpg
    Oasis jFeb 2013 007.jpg
    136.4 KB
  • Oasis jFeb 2013 008.jpg
    Oasis jFeb 2013 008.jpg
    157.9 KB
  • Oasis jFeb 2013 009.jpg
    Oasis jFeb 2013 009.jpg
    185.2 KB
  • Oasis jFeb 2013 010.jpg
    Oasis jFeb 2013 010.jpg
    201.6 KB
  • Oasis jFeb 2013 018.jpg
    Oasis jFeb 2013 018.jpg
    162.8 KB
Snafu said:
ai manne, skat hier was alweer drank betrokke.

Snafie , ons kon  darem Sat. oggend so 15 kilo's uit Ceres uit   ry voor Boere ons afgetrek het vir n koue een .  :imaposer: