KLR IMS tank on its way...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

logie

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR500
...hopefully............

I placed my order telephonically a few days ago with KLR650.com for the following parts:

1x    Black IMS Fuel Tank
2x    Choke / Mirror Relocation Bracket
2x    Mirror Relocation bracket
1x    Mirror Vibration Isolators
1x    Handlebar Vibration Dampeners

The total (incl. shipping) came to R2500, not too bad! Hundreds of kilometers here we come!  ;D

But... after enquiring about the progress of the shipment yesterday,  I received an email from them this morning saying that they have no record of the order...  ??? This makes me seriously worried. My email contact wasn't there when I phoned so I dealt with another lady. I just hope that she was infact from KLR650.com, especially with credit card numbers being read aloud. I'm new to this credit card online buying thing, can people steal your money if they have your number? Am I being paranoid? Do you think it's just a mix up between 2 employees?  :-\ I hope so!!!! They're unfortunately 9 hours behind us, so communicating with them is difficult.

Will post photo's of the products when they arrive. At R2500 for the tank, other goodies and shipping... if the quality is good (and they haven't stolen my money) maybe more KLRers will buy from them?

Cheers, logie