Kove 450 Rally - "My China"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she’s and absolute beauty even with the Porra on her!

Yeah, I'm with you there...... and that's why I appreciate you posting a pic without the fugly accessory!

Btw, the range is 600km, the dude can't calculate - and sure, depends a bit on how much you hammer it, and if you don't it'll do over that!

How do you find the power compared to Johnny Bravo ?
Way better power deliverybut you cannot actually compare the 2.

It is like a 990 and 790 - the 790 has better weight distribution and suspension but cannot compare to the raw power of the 990.

The Kove has better weight distribution, better suspension but my DRZ just had something about it

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm with you there...... and that's why I appreciate you posting a pic without the fugly accessory!

Btw, the range is 600km, the dude can't calculate - and sure, depends a bit on how much you hammer it, and if you don't it'll do over that!
@BuRP - have you achieved that 600km range?

Look here Norra, 30 liter / 5L/100km (or less, you said you did) = 600km (or more).

Easy hmm?
But, but, I might just try run it dry from full in December, will do a trippie and may, just may, try it (y)

Look here Norra, 30 liter / 5L/100km (or less, you said you did) = 600km (or more).

Easy hmm?
But, but, I might just try run it dry from full in December, will do a trippie and may, just may, try it (y)
Lekker man, can I lend you a fuel cell then you can do the test for us:p

I have no idea, I'm no stickler for such details... but I ran dry and had to tip it over (that worked yeah, have to hold it down for a while) when I was running it in with Xpat, close to Beestekraal.
Actually made it to that fuelstation too, I'll admit I sighed when I saw it!

You guys have bikes with 600km range, I want to see some long trips ! And dont stop at each garage you see

I want to see some long trips !

Pfffff, I can't help but notice that the SA-Karen popular habit of late of "demanding" is contagious?????
"We Demand" - brings you zilch except for some toy-toying....
How about inviting me over weekends on which you ride anyway?
Or, come with when I'll do my CircleofSA trip in December?
That one will be long enough, promise (y)

Last edited: