• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

KTM 500 for sale Edited

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rossdog

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
2013 KTM 500 for sale. Asking price R65 000. I'm happy to negotiate on the price if I can keep some of the extras. I'm getting a 300, so I'll be willing to reduce the price if I keep the 6 Days triple clamps & bar mounts. I'll also be happy to sell it without the long range tank. This will make it a very affordable 500!!!

Brand new yet to be fitted Mitas 140/80/18 Rallye Master rear tyre
Front tyre still about 55%
Chain/sprockets good
Acerbis long range tank & standard tank
Haywood suspension set up for 105kg rider
6 Days tripple clamps
Disk protectectors front & back
Dampened handlebar clamps
Swing arm guards
Bash plate
Brand new starter motor
Top end done about 30 hours ago
Clutch master cylinder seals replaced 5 hours ago
Valve clearances done 5 hours ago
SX pipe
Radiator braces
Fan

Licenced and registered on the road.

I had Dux go through the bike about 5 hours ago, and he gave it the all clear (Dux did the valve clearance and clutch work mentioed above). Feel free to contact him for an unbiased opinion.

The bike has a few scuffs and scratches, but mechanically it is hundreds. I honestly thought I would keep this bike for a looooong time, but recently I had my arm twisted to enter Sea to Ski again, and a 500 in technical terrain can be likened to shaving with a chain saw. It will get the job done, but will take longer, and leave you bloody.

I can't afford to keep 2 bikes, so sadly,  the 500 has to go.