KTM 525 / 530 Adventure Bike Tank & Fairing Conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

High 5

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
I have been looking at the possibility of doing an all in one bike to suite as many disciplines as possible.  the best conclusion that I have come to is the KTM 525 / 530.  This is a great bike for enduro, super motard and now I have found a way for Adventure riding too.

Granted a couple of mods and some well spent money will be needed but I think this could be a great compromise between the disciplines.  We all know there is no perfect bike and this will have its fair share of compromises in each discipline but overall I think the pro's far outweigh the con's.

I would like to hear everybody's different opinions on this topic as well as experiences as I plan on selling some of my bikes in favour of an all in one bike.  Here are some pics of the 6.6 Gal tank and fairing I want to get to turn a 525 into an adventure bike.

This option for all the bits and pieces works out to Euro 1,138.00 before shipping and the biggest expense is the tank, I would like to know if any of you fundi's can see if this is the Acerbis long range tank and if it is possibly available in South Africa. as the fairing and mount itself is well priced.

Attachments

• 1 EVO2.jpg
    1 EVO2.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 441
  • 2 EVO2_4.jpg
    2 EVO2_4.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 437