KTM 950 service @ Ralph in Boksburg (BETA Agency)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrazyPorra

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
So I pick up my bike on Friday from its service and put it on the trailer.

Saturday I go fetch the bashplate and skeem that maybe I spend  the morning checking everything so that I can be ready for toer.

To my suprise I find that my old Airfilter is still in the bike and I was charged for a new one.

No problem sure they got a good explanation to this slight oversight on their part.

Try get hold of them on Monday with out much luck.

Tuesday Lunch time arrives and I am off to Pro-Action to purchase a new Airfilter.

Back at the office I find the Invoice from Enslin Racing cc ( apparently this is what Ralph trades under ) for the service and I phone the cell Number.

Ask to speak to Ralph, he is not ther so I ask them to get him to phone me back in connection with the above problem.

Five minutes later some oke phones and we have the following conversation:-

The oke - Hello Sir we apologize for the honest mistake that we have made, we in actual fact didn't have any filters in stock and put it on backorder, but the good news is that it is now in stock. this small oversight was caused due to us putting back the old AirFilter so that we could wash the bike.

I tune the oke - That is quiet funny that you have waited for me to complain before informing me that my back orderred AirFilter that I had already paid for has arrived. And by the way there is no way that the bike was washed has it still had many grubby paw marks on the plastics.

The oke - Silent

I tune the oke - I spent in exccess od 30 minutes at the shop when I picked up the bike, so that I could find out what was done to the bike and at no point in time was there anything mentioned about my Airfilter being on back order. And once I spoke to Ralph so that he could explain what was done he also failed to inform me about my Airfilter.

The Oke - All the he could say was that this was an honest mistake and how could he make it up to me.

I wished him a good day and ended the call.

So Guys be careful out there. My lesson learnt.