KTM 990 R -> Alfie Cox Racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuikenvlei

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 SE
I bought myself a 990 R in KZN  [blind]
First I mailed Alfie Cox Racing for the bikes service history and received a email back the very next morning on it + a rundown on the previous two owners which they knew personally. 
Time Freight was then going to pick the bike up from A C Racing and transport it down to me. [Thx Dirk from T Freight for looking after us-bikers price wise]
Hazel Cox then offered to rap, strap and put the bike on a pallet. T Freight can then pick it up from them. FREE OF CHARGE
The previous owner sent me 38 photos as proof of condition.
T Freight then asked if the bike could rather be dropped off in Pietermaritzburg for collection.
Hazel Cox offered to take it to PMB when she goes to fetch her kids. Again NO CHARGE!!!  [Bike already strapped on a pallet]
I then received a - 990 R with just less than 20000km on the clock - that looked like new and I mean new. This is the best looked after bike in SA.  Thx Bernard [the ex owner] There are still trustworthy people out there.
Unbelievable service
THANKS Hazel and Alfie Cox Racing.  [Now put that in your pipe and smoke it]

Attachments

• 1407518141_690594501_2.jpg
    1407518141_690594501_2.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 714