• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

KTM apparel for sale. Please support (updated again)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ballies

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure
FOR SALE (updated again)

First and foremost. The reason for selling this is not to compete with SA shops or prices. I am not an apparel trader. I bought the right clothing for the wrong job. I?m a 950 rider and do 100% adventure biking,NOT enduro. I want to sell these items and buy a blue KTM Dakar Rally Jacket from Germany. I just want to recover my costs!

These item are sold at half the (SA) value or less. Please support my new goal to by the Rally Jacket.

Just to give you an id�©e on the fit. I?m 6 foot(1.83m)tall and weigh in at 88kg. My general pant size is 36 (loose fit).

Please contact me on my cell phone. 084 555 7893 or email [email protected].
My location is in the Pretoria area. Cash or internet transfer at time of purchase only. Postage can be arranged at extra cost (at cost).

Thanks and I hope you like something.

1. MOOSE KTM PANTS R650
It fits over a mx-boot and has enough knee space for offroad knee guards. Never used.

U6954470-4.jpg

2. KTM/MOOSE KNEE GUARDS LEFT&RIGHT R400

Sold. Thanks Spyker.

3. KTM/MOOSE EDURO JACKET XL R900

Sold. Thanks AricanSky.

4. 2006 KTM Adult Racing Pants by Thor
R700
Never used. The last time I was in a shop the price was R1800.

Constructed of durable Dynax 4820 polyester with a new reinforced 500 denier nylon seat panel. There is a full length liner for comfort and a snap-buckle waist closure for a secure fit. Integrated TPR knee with padded panel for protection. Spandura stretch panels for mobility and air flow. Double-stitched for maximum durability. Made exclusively for KTM by THOR.
U695445-9.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Latest posts