• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

KTM Full Leather jacket for Sale: R1000. (SOLD)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xchallenge

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Zero (all models)
Hi WD's

I bought this KTM Leather Jacket from "Pro-Action" back in the days when they were in Paulshof.
It's a stunning full leather jacket, and has served me well, winter and summer.

I must stress it is NOT a padded Motorcycle Jacket, so it offers no protection, but it certainly looks awesome, and will get you the Ladies. LOL
3 years ago, I paid about R3000 for this, it was my first ever GENUINE Leather Jacket, a huge different to the Pleather type I was used to buying.

Below is a pic, and a link to show you what it looked like when it was NEW.

3PW10611X_MENS%20LEATHER%20JACKET%20BLACK.jpg

"Quality washed goatskin jacket with elaborate stitching. 5 external and 3 internal pockets plus logo badge on sleeves. Lightweight satin lining."

https://www.phillipmccallen.co.uk/mens-leather-jacket-black.3pw10611x

Below are pics I took of it today.

Reason for selling:

I now have a KTM HQ Adventure Jacket, which is padded, so I rarely wear this Jacket anymore and I know it will go to good use by another Wild Dog.

The Jacket is a very small "slim" fit, so even though it's a LARGE, its more like a Medium. Im 1.75m, a 34cm Waist and in BMW Jackets, was a 50/52.
(In case that helps you measure up)

You guys are welcome to come over on the weekend to try it on if you are interested.

Price is Strictly R1000, not negotiable. Technically I should be charging R1500 for it, but I think R1000 is more than fair.

Leather1.jpg

Leather2.jpg

Leather3.jpg

Leather4.jpg

Leather5.jpg

Leather6.jpg

NB:

The right Hand Sleeve Zip is a bit stuffed, not to say it cant be fixed, the only reason I say it is stuffed is because the clip that is at the end of the zipper came off, ie, nothing stops the zip from being opened and removed, so I zipped it on in the opposite direction, so that it doesnt get lost. A Tailor could probably easily fix that, I never bothered.