KZN - Ngilanyoni re-visit and Mkomazi Valley

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Numberplate!!!!!! How come no-one even saw that fall off....you were riding in front most of the time!

EssBee said:
Numberplate!!!!!! How come no-one even saw that fall off....you were riding in front most of the time!

It may have come off fighting the North Easter on the N2 on the way home - sure was a lot of wind buffeting. 

You are 100% correct...it was still on when we bid you farewell when we turned up onto the N3....Michelle has verified this.

sure was a lot of wind buffeting. 
[/quote]

+ 1000

EssBee said:
Look how brown it was in Oct.!!!!!

Mental............. pretty yesterday.... :thumleft:

Some more I dug up..........

Attachments

• Ganda Ganda 27th dEC 019.jpg
    Ganda Ganda 27th dEC 019.jpg
    53.4 KB
  • Ganda Ganda 27th dEC 016.jpg
    Ganda Ganda 27th dEC 016.jpg
    50.4 KB
  • Ganda Ganda 27th dEC 088.jpg
    Ganda Ganda 27th dEC 088.jpg
    103.9 KB
  • Ganda Ganda 27th dEC 091.jpg
    Ganda Ganda 27th dEC 091.jpg
    95.9 KB
The Badger said:

Dig some more !!!

J., you don't possibly know a Durban shop that can make a gauteng number plate do you? - I'm a bit stuck without a number plate.

GundaGunda meeting the locals

Reporting to HQ at the lunch break

GundaGunda said:
The Badger said:

Dig some more !!!

J., you don't possibly know a Durban shop that can make a gauteng number plate do you? - I'm a bit stuck without a number plate.

SMS sent :thumleft:Good luck

Lamo on the rare occassion when he had both wheels on the ground

777 said:
What with you guys pushing Simons KTM??

I was not there (having not noticed the issues behind me) but it was reported that he found a creative way of riding a "tweespoor" on the Katoom - put the front wheel in the one "spoor" and the back wheel in the other "spoor" and ride the bike sideways through the snot.

Unfortunately the bike was now at right angles to the required direction of travel with bushes both sides and needed to be manhandled straight, so he employed a few friends with scrumming experience.   ;D

Hey Gunda
As usual, a very interesting mountain top. We have a lifetime of exploring right on our doorstep.

Thanks guys it was a lekker ride and the pics are excellent.

Looking forward to the next one...

GundaGunda said:
777 said:
What with you guys pushing Simons KTM??

he found a creative way of riding a "tweespoor" on the Katoom - put the front wheel in the one "spoor" and the back wheel in the other "spoor" and ride the bike sideways through the snot.

Unfortunately the bike was now at right angles to the required direction of travel with bushes both sides

Navi said:
. . . .  We have a lifetime of exploring right on our doorstep. . . .

That is true ! I wonder if you added up all the gravel roads in the tribal areas of KZN, how many KMs would you end up with. A lifetime of riding.

Nice one Gunda; again - I'm sorry that I missed it but have just surfaced from a heap of the years rubbish.

It was hard work holding up the bike in that position....when you can only get your tip-toes on the ground...plus a pillion on the back. No matter how slow I let the clutch out that Scorp just spun.. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Then when we left it seemed like a piece of cake riding back over it again.

Thanks again for all the pics guyz!