KZN - Waterfall to Pmb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr G (David)

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT660
Planed ride was for Saturday. Had some interested parties, who unfortunately, after changing the ride to Sunday to accomadate, could not make the ride for one or another reason. (Apologies accepted - I can handle rejection I've been married 18 years... :laughing4:

I was excited myself to ride as I wanted to put the 401 into action. I headed up to Waterfall for 9am to check I had not missed anybody. I headed into the valley, past Nellies, and  did what I call the 650 hill climb. Shot back to behind Traitors and followed the December, toy run I did with GG and MD out to Nagel,the rest was history. Got to Nagel around 12. Had the flask of tea and a sandwich.

Got back to Nellies round 3 for a frosty. Had fun with the Garmin, plotted some waypoints ......getting into this whole thing. :thumleft:

Attachments

• 650 Hill Climb.jpg
    650 Hill Climb.jpg
    26.7 KB
  • Top of 650 Hill.jpg
    Top of 650 Hill.jpg
    26.3 KB
  • Cascades along the way.jpg
    Cascades along the way.jpg
    31.8 KB
  • Frosty at Nellies.jpg
    Frosty at Nellies.jpg
    30 KB
I am ready for your next ride just say when !

I want to do your ride to Albert Falls...not this Sunday (maybe a short one). The following weekend I am in the Berg (Loskop area). Will stay in contact.

Bushcat , that 650 hill looks firmilar, i got some nice video of me going up that hill!