Late Visit from Father Christmas - Wings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funacide

Race Dog
Administrator
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 890 Adventure R
So I have been looking at replacing the standard exhaust on the KTM 950 for quite a while now. I really like the look, sound and quality of the Akrapovic but could never justify the R13k they ask for them. After doing a lot of research I found the Wings pipes that have been said are exactly the same as the Akra's but for half the price but nobody seemed to be importing them.

Then thanks to the forum I find that one of the vendors (TornadoF5) in the EC is now bringing them in at half the price of the Akras. So I order a set and within 3 days the pipes are with me. Great service from TornadoF5, I will recommend him to anyone.

After battling to get the old pipes off (thanks to stripped bolts on the old pipes) and Welsh coming over to help with the extraction (it only took him 30 minutes with the correct tools - THANKS WELSH I owe you some more Whiskey), I fitted them last night.

Wow the build quality and fitting was a piece of cake and to top it all off they sound FRIKKEN AWESOME!!!!

Here are some pics of the pipes

Attachments

• WingsExhaust1.JPG
    WingsExhaust1.JPG
    192.2 KB · Views: 170
  • WingsExhaust2.JPG
    WingsExhaust2.JPG
    196 KB · Views: 169