Lesotho Day Ride, KLR hits Donkey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokenFly

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 800 XC
https://s1114.photobucket.com/albums/k526/philhardy1/?action=view&current=KLRversusDonkey.mp4

Mike the unfortunate guy to hit the donkey, also fell off a 10 meter bridge the previous day into a lake.

Donkey, KLR and Rider all ok. A good laugh was had by all around the camp fire.

Day before, mike in the river

DSC03098.jpg

DSC03099.jpg

DSC03100.jpg

does mike also have a 525 ktm?
is that cracker in the last pic?
got to have serious bad luck to ride off a bridge,  and then hit a donkey the next day...

Fook me ,  :biggrin that donkey must be called Chuck.

How did the KLR catch up with the donkey? Was the donkey walking backwards?

Glad all is ok and in good spirit.

Sharingroads said:
How did the KLR catch up with the donkey? Was the donkey walking backwards?

Glad all is ok and in good spirit.

You clearly have not been on a ride with the Path finders, Those KLR Riders know their stuff and they can F-oFF in the dirt let me tell you that, I have lots of respect for them and their riding skills.

Instantaneous dismount!!! :eek: and if you you ask me, this was all due to Crackers GPS navigating skills :biggrin: Mikey glad you're OK!!!!

Rodlau, a PATHFINDER or rather THE PATHFINDERS are a bunch of guys that can't afford decent bikes, paddle in sand, can sniff out a shebeen in the Sahara desert but get lost even with the aid of a GPS, don't ride particularly well because they are forever falling, they also don't sleep much...... I tell you what, join Sharingroads next year on his FREE adventure ride and find out for yourself! :pot:

Latest posts