Loeriesfontein: 4x4 trails and Boesmanland food

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Camelman

Dude and dames,

December 2008 I was on my annual December mission when I met a very friendly farmer near Loeriesfontein. We swapped email addresses and phone numbers. A few months ago he mentioned he wants to hold a 4x4 and bike gathering with routes normally closed to the public for a weekend in September 2009. This is the brocure he posted me. Yeah, I know. Snail mail!  ??? Except for bills, I never recieve one of those!  ;D

Now this looks like an awesome experience. He has promised free camping for Wilddogs wanting to overnight the Suturday evening. They will even make us a breakfeast the next morning, Sunday.

Unfortunetaly I will not be able to make it as I'm going to support the Springboks vs All Blacks in Hamilton, NZ on this date.  :mwink:

So, could someone pretty please take over this thread, and get some okes, girls and couples together to attend this cool event, just because these folks are great, friendly and the roads around there are awesome. There are plenty of places to stay the friday evening. Just speak to Klaas Louw. He's number is on the brocure.

Thanks all!

Below is the scanned brocedure.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    47.6 KB
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    120.5 KB
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    56.8 KB