Looking for Thechnical assistant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
** Mods**
Please bear with me.  I did initially post this in the 'work for my children section.  the whole group had about 18 views in 4 days.  I will remove the post by next week Friday.  although I am serious in need of someone I would like to compare the hits between the two groups.  the problem is with the subject  :-[ One can pick a subject that will 'attract' hits - is'nt that what I want??
** End **

VACANCY FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANT

We are a small but dynamic Cape Town based company that automates readymix concrete plants throughout South Africa and neighboring countries.  We do our own in-house software development (C++) and develop electronic controllers and displays dedicated to the readymix industry.  We have automated more than 200 plants to date.

The candidate will initially be trained do site installation and basic training of the batchers.  If he likes this environment he will undergo further training to build the electronic controllers and do other technical work in the company.

As we are so specialized the candidate must have at least one of the following backgrounds: Electrical (we do sometimes rewire parts of the panel and connect our controller/PLC to the existing panel), Electronics (we develop and program controllers (PIC or ATMEL) and build displays, Programming (We do most programming in C++ but will start an Anrdoid project soon.)  A successful candidate will be trained to work in all three fields.  We are a ‘hands on’ company and the successful candidate must be willing to work away from home at least once a month for 3 days across RSA, Namibia, Zambia, Swaziland and Mozambique.

The candidate must preferably be male and:
Be fluent in Afrikaans and English
Be 23 years or older. (Flying and car hire)
Have an SA I.D. book
Have a valid drivers licence (Car)
Have at least matric.
Have a positive/can do attitude.
Friendly and comfortable with customers and workers at the plant.

Any applicable post matric qualification will be beneficial.

Send CV or contact us at: [email protected]
Or phone: 079-5243884