Lost Wild Jakals comming home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gedrog

Puppy
Reaction score
Hi all I want to quickly introduce myself born in Villiersdorp lived everywhere in SA and finally immigrated to UK.
I haven't been home in 10 years so I decided to come home for a short bang cramming as much as I can into two weeks.

Got this sweet little deal
https://www.gumtree.co.za/a-motorcycles-scooters/port-elizabeth/f+series/1001087552280910214647109  :spitcoffee:

and as it already have some wild puppy stickers on I thought I will become a member and ask where is it worth going on my quick blast. Way too little time but here is the provisional agenda. I am not a big off roader, but this is going to be my fire dip getting ready for a six month trip through the desert in three years time still building the ideal machine here in the coldest part of the UK winter not much dirt for us to ride on here and every year it gets less and less as the ramblers have more and more success in the courts closing the off road routes.

If anyone knows of great routes to take please get in touch with some details here it is

I like to meander and on the Saturday 15th of March I will depart from Kleinmond , Caledon, Villiersdorp, Franschoek Paarl over the Bainskloof and overnight in either Wolseley or Ceres. Then over to R355 to Calvinia fill up maybe overnight at the Demond and then head off to Sutherland from there I haven't really planned yet. It will be a case of a pin in the MAP get there by any means necessary.  I want to get to Prins Albert eventually  to visit my Uncle and family there as you can imagine it will cover a lot of off road riding. Possibly get down the garden route maybe as far as PE and down again switching to tarmac and gravel. I will return by Friday and Sunday fly back I also want to do the Gamka's Kloof and or Baviaanskloof.  :imaposer:

I will see how much I can squeeze in wherever I am on Thursday morning I will need to head back in the direction of Kleinmond I need at least two days to cool off and pack because Sunday I want to relax with my parents before flying out.
So feel free to suggest routes you know are awesome thanks guys.

Ek het darem nog nie heeltemal vergeet hoe om Afrikaans te praat nie :laughing4:

My username is n lang storie kan lekker lag oor n paar biere.