Maiden sand voyage on the 950 - GoPro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10176050_10202821829698517_2344717076857956372_n.jpg

index.php

My name might be on it, but only as its next victim!  

I've ridden a 950SE, and I enjoyed it.  But it's a whole lot more than I need or can handle safely.  Just getting a thing like that out of my gate is too much trouble.  With the amount of wheelspin those things generate I class them as earth-moving equipment.

I'm trying to get a lighter bike, proper enduro style. Not to go faster, but to use less effort.

Nice footage  :thumleft: and riding.

Etienne2T said:
Took the 950 into the sand for the first time, flip it's hard/tiring work :eek:

Try to ride with a more consistent throttle, don't blip the throttle so much like it is a 2 strock  ;) . This will help make the ride smoother and will conserve energy on the big bikes. Just a little useless info  ;D

Mark Hardy said:

Etienne2T said:

Try to ride with a more consistent throttle, don't blip the throttle so much like it is a 2 strock  ;) . This will help make the ride smoother and will conserve energy on the big bikes. Just a little useless info  ;D

Old habits die hard :D

Etienne2T said:
Mark Hardy said:

Etienne2T said:

Old habits die hard :D

;D :thumleft: