MCN London Motorcycle Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iron Shark

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
So on the 1st of Feb I dragged my sorry bikeless ass off to the MCN London Motorcycle Show at the Excel Centre. I must say it was a blast, I had a Aussie mate with me and we had many a good laugh as some of the Poms at the show. My luck was in as I managed to "catch" the eye of Natalie, one of the MCN babe's and arranged a quick pic with the winner of the Babe contest!!  >:D

A bit more info about the winning lady:
Name: Nikki Hemmings
From Wimbledon
Age 26
Vital stats: 30DD, 26, 34 

Nikki Hemmings has been crowned MCN Babe of the Year by your votes at the MCN London Motorcycle Show.

The 26 year-old stunner from Wimbledon pipped five other finalists to the title and received her prize on stage from Desmosedici-riding Hollyoaks star Stuart Manning.

The former Suzuki GSX-R600 rider told MCN: “I’m astounded that so many people voted for me. I’m so happy, I can’t wait to use my prize to buy my next bike – I’ve not decided what bike I want but it’ll be extra special because I’ll be buying it crowned as the MCN Babe of the year!”

First runner up was Natalie Waterson, and second was Miranda Loy.

Attachments

• Natalie & Nikki.JPG
    Natalie & Nikki.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 259
  • Nikki & Natalie.jpg
    Nikki & Natalie.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 262
  • nikki-winner.jpg
    nikki-winner.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 260
  • nikki-winner(1).jpg
    nikki-winner(1).jpg