London MCN Bike show 2011 (mini version)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goose

Grey Hound
WD Vendor
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Before I say anything............  it's very important to explain that if one's wife is NOT that into biking...... do not take her to a show like this.

The statement is made for 2 reasons - firstly they get bored really quickly............. secondly you will NOT be allowed to take any pics of the "Babes"  :-[   :drif: :drif: and were there pics to be taken!

Left Cape Town via Dubai and was totally astonished at the absolute beauty of the Alps as we flew over Italy ........

dscf3468b.jpg

I could not stop taking photo's as every second, the scenery changed and became more and more beautyfull - and the alure of roads and obvious mountain passes made me drool!

dscf3473.jpg

dscf3469b.jpg

Ping Brakenjan................ do you recognise these Tossers....?   :mwink:
fancy going to the show, being text'd to meet up with these UKGSer's and finding out one's from Germiston (Dirk aka Maverick)... the other (Loius aka Lootch) from Namibia! Stunning chaps........

dscf3479g.jpg

I could NOT resist........... and I'm sure with it's 6 cylinders......... it surely does not ping...?  :p

dscf3478.jpg

Crowd............ man you could not move in this place.

dscf3480.jpg

3 Classics that I really enjoyed.

dscf3483.jpg

dscf3485e.jpg

dscf3491.jpg

dscf3495s.jpg

my wife sort of loves the Harleys... not my cuppa, but thought I'd please her and show the interest..... (prefer the scrambler above  :mwink:)

dscf3497z.jpg

Spotted the new (old & revamped) F650 ................

dscf3502eo.jpg

swambo wanted to try it...... and the smile says it all. She even mentioned that just "maybe" she'd like to try one of these.....

dscf3500p.jpg

my absolute favourite... still .... and at just over 6000 Pounds ...   THAT's not bad!

dscf3504e.jpg

Ducati's stand is always an inspiration, however the camera was now firmly under the swambo's control.... the Carole Nash, MCN, Maxis and a group of Fire-blowing babes were all around... so my wings were clipped.....  :-[

dscf3505r.jpg

dscf3506e.jpg

so sorry chaps that I could not provide more............... but in May this year - there's apparently a really big bike expo at Petersborough... and I'll be able to do some decent reporting then!

For that "Final" ride of your life.................

dscf3507r.jpg

:thumleft:

p.s. Biza old man.............. the T-shirt was a hit and special mention came from Lois Pryce (solo rider and author of "Louis on the Loose" - she really loved it and I have undertaken to get her one... will pm you on getting back.
Well done matey!