Meeting on Middle Ground…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool pics Winston - keep them coming! :)
And we will take you up on that offer of making us ride those roads ok :thumleft:

Just popped in very quickly to say a huge thanks to all involved in this trip...
What an awesome weekend! Fantastic company, Brilliant venue (Thanks Winston), and the food and beverages were plentiful. The ride on Saturday just topped it all...kudos to Terry! I have never seen or been with a group of people who gelled so well and so got on so easily. And never discount the girl Dogs when the going gets tough!!! Good riding girls!!
We "need" to do this again!!!

PS.....Hope the curry wasn't too hot!!!! :pot:

Thanks to all that organised.  I just went along and everything was in place.  Stunning, reasonably priced venue, excellent chefs and wonderful company.  What more can one ask for a long weekend.    :thumleft:  :thumleft:  :thumleft:

It was a great weekend... the venue the food the adventuring and the peeps were all awesome....

Got to say a big thanks to Winston for comming up with this great idea...  :thumleft:

Nice riding out there  :thumleft:

What a nice place to ride, some stunning scenery.

Misty said:
Cool pics Winston - keep them coming! :)
And we will take you up on that offer of making us ride those roads ok :thumleft:
It was actualy Tripod (Vic) who took the foties, I did the suprvising to make sure that he stay away from the muffins.

bmad said:
Nice riding out there  :thumleft:

What a nice place to ride, some stunning scenery.

Was great riding country - look forward to RR from the rally too, Bmad

GravelCruiser said:
It was actualy Tripod (Vic) who took the foties, I did the suprvising to make sure that he stay away from the muffins.

Ah ha - so you wanted the muffins all to yourself then hey??!!  ;)

Just been playing around a bit being creative with some effects on the pics we took over the weekend and just thought I'll share...

Attachments

• P8180559.JPG
    P8180559.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 79
  • P8180561.JPG
    P8180561.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 81
  • P8180569.JPG
    P8180569.JPG
    198.6 KB · Views: 86
  • P8180572.JPG
    P8180572.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 85
  • P8180591.JPG
    P8180591.JPG
    208.4 KB · Views: 86
Last few...

Attachments

• P8180604.JPG
    P8180604.JPG
    192.6 KB · Views: 86
  • P8190631.JPG
    P8190631.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 84
  • P8190632.JPG
    P8190632.JPG
    128.5 KB · Views: 81
  • P8200661.JPG
    P8200661.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 79
Dakota said:
It was a great weekend... the venue the food the adventuring and the peeps were all awesome....

Got to say a big thanks to Winston for comming up with this great idea...  :thumleft:
You welcome. I was actually surprised that everything worked out like it did. It was more a matter of all the right stuff and supper peeps that just happen to fall together in the same place at the same time and voila a winning combination and a helluva good time.  :thumleft: