More Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Do you make use of over pants ? those with the zipps all the way down the leg . Are they worth getting? And then another question is , Where /how do you store your inner liner when on a trip? Most of the time the top box is packed to capacity , and no space for any extra stuff , When I travel and make use of the panniers as well I have the right hand side one for extra stuff , and in this one I can fit the inner liner and possibly a over pant if I had one .
I am aware that I am asking many questions , but some members on here have been at the adventure riding thing for a long time and have sussed out what works and what does not . When we do a tour we make use of room accommodation, so no need to pack camping kit . All this said I try to be as comfortable on my ride as possible . On our tour to Capetown in  December 2018 , we had cool weather when we departed , hot in the Karoo , and rain in the Koo valley , wind near  Muizenberg . For most we did great and the tour was awesome ,  Plans are being made for another one this Desember, I would like to streamline things a bit more travel lighter if that is possible , as madam says if it fit in the top box it goes with .
Most of our weekend trips we share the top box , but have been in situation where you must wear the inner as there is no space to pack it in , if you get my drift . Saw some vacccum travel bags , anybody used this idea to compress clothing to fit it into the top box ?
If not I am keen to try it , Available from Wespack , was not expensive

Latest posts