• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MotoMia Grappa - SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Strompie

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
I am selling my 2014 MotoMia Grappa 150cc scooter. It has been by daily commute from Marlboro station to Woodmead. 5359 kms on the clock. I am looking at around the R7000 mark. Even though MotoMia is no more, this scooter is identical to the GotoMoto Balistic and can be serviced at any of these dealers. I had it serviced at MotoMate in Rivonia. This one is even in Motorrad colours  :ricky:

The bike is in Montana Park, Pretoria. It is in perfect running order and all the paperwork and licensing is up to date.

You can contact me on oh eight 3 67 65 635

Three items worth noting :

The plastic trim cover over the exhaust fell off. I have that, but have not been able to refit it. I think some other parts must have fallen off in the process.
I had a top-box on the rear parcel shelf but the weight was clearly to  much for one side of the bracket. I did mend it, but I just want you to be aware of it.
The 'hugger' over the rear wheel also broke once and was mended.