• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motorcycle Tyre Pressure Monitor for tube type tyres (Bike2Bike)*Sale cancelled*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne Duck

Race Dog
Reaction score
No fixed address...Travelling Southern Africa in a
Reason for cancelling sale:

Sorry to have done this without first asking Bike2Bike if they stock the sender unit battery, or new sender units. When I called them this morning they told me that they no longer stock this product ---- so, this bit of kit is useless after +- five years when the sender units die  :eek7:

I have this Tyre Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) for motorcycle for sale - distributed by Bike2Bike. This was fitted onto my 950S when I had it. When I bought the 990R I converted the rims to tubeless and fitted a tubeless TPMS system.

Sender units screw onto valve stems and receiver unit mounts on handle bars / instrument area. Read-out can be configured to Bar, Kpa or Psi. Alarm if pressure falls to user pre-selectable level front and back wheel.
Batteries in sender units have discharged over the years so these would have to be re-fitted (have not contacted Bike2Bike for cost).
Receiver unit is powered from bike battery power source (wire to acc fuse or plug into cig lighter type outlet)

Cost me R1000 new - I'm looking for R400.

Call me (082 8zero2 51nineone) if you're interested and have a question.

I am up in the West Rand until month end...on a small holding just west of the Krugersdorp Game Reserve on the N14. After this I am traveling down the N1 to Cape Town for a week or so, then back home to Underberg via PE - I have this with me so you'll be able fetch from me in any of these places, or along the way!

Regards

Wayne

Attachments

• IMGP7894.JPG
    IMGP7894.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 129
  • IMGP7892.JPG
    IMGP7892.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 128