MY NEW AND FIRST DS XT660 extreme

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

throttle jockey

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 SE
It has arrived I picked it up on Saturday and have already done 700 KM and yes I do work. I rode it home (Grahamstown). and went on a morning ride that turned out to be a dawn to dusk  ride on Sunday. SEE EDGY's ride report for in depth. For those that are interested the xt 660 extreme is unbelievable. Shimwells have realy hit the nail on the head this time. I dont know haow the standard one performs and dont real care my one faarks of. It have fantastic power through the gears and is soooo smooth. It tops out at the moment at +/- 175 km/h and cruises easily at 140/150. I am over the moon mainly because I bought blind on the bases of the write up in the enduro world mag and also because my other ride is a CR450X. I did not have great hopes. This bike performes well in all fields and in this version I would recomend this bike to anyone. It is what I think a DS should be (relatively good on all roads)

This is my new girlfriend

She does not mind sleeping in the garage is always ready for a good ride is not scared of the rough stuff and always screams when I mount her.
;D

Attachments

• my xt.JPG
    my xt.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 290