My Rebel ride - shortest RR ever

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blerrie hel jy was lucky!  bly jy is OK. Hoe lyk die bike?

Ai, jammer om te hoor. Dis nou sad om so lekker naweek te mis as mens so lank daarna uit gesien het.

Hi Subie. Most important thing is you're ok.
Heres a quote from you to me on an earlier thread when I was writing about slowing down and stop taking so many chances.
"WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF SCENIC RIDES WHERE ALL OLD BIKERS END UP"
Time to follow you're advise

You should be celebrating - having walked away from that unscathed.

"WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF SCENIC RIDES WHERE ALL OLD BIKERS END UP" - I like that :thumleft:

Sjoe Subie, bly jy is ok :)
Bummer jy mis die bash, maar altyd iets om voor dankbaar te wees.

Ai Subie, bly jy is ok my maat.
Jy laat my nou weer dink aan ons Tosca run.  :biggrin:
het nou nog nagevolge van daai een. :mad:
Sterkte en gou beterskap vir jou en die bike. :thumleft:

Strongs Subie... hope all sorted quickly... bummer about not making the anticipated trip.

Cheers,

Pete

Damn... who said white boys can't jump?  :eek: Glad you walked away from it  :thumleft:

Thank you everybody. Keeping a "low profile" today in front of the TV  :spitcoffee:
Body is a bit stiff and sore.
To get my bike going for now  I would need the waterpump  cover and gasket. Mine broke of by the inlet/outlet pipe which ended my trip.
Front fender and rightside mirror. The rest I can fix myself.
Have to wait till Saturday to go find out what these items cost as my car is in Jeffreysbay  and the wife uses hers.
I am trying not to think about the oke's riding my favourite roads today  :'(

Attachments

• cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 346
Kloes said:
Ai Subie, bly jy is ok my maat.
Jy laat my nou weer dink aan ons Tosca run.  :biggrin:
het nou nog nagevolge van daai een. :mad:
Sterkte en gou beterskap vir jou en die bike. :thumleft:

:thumleft:
Dankie Kloes maar my ou ongelukkie was sommer net n kleinigheid teen joune. Jy was nou regtig bad luck en ek net onnodig stupid.
Glo ek sal nooit jou ongeluk vergeet nie. Ergste wat ek nog gesien het op n trip  :eek7:

Bill p said:
Hi Subie. Most important thing is you're ok.
Heres a quote from you to me on an earlier thread when I was writing about slowing down and stop taking so many chances.
"WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF SCENIC RIDES WHERE ALL OLD BIKERS END UP"
Time to follow you're advise

Not there yet I like a fairly fast pace on a trip. Just made an unbelieving stupid decision in exactly the wrong place.  :spitcoffee:
I enjoy a faster pace and also know a fall, some or other time is a definite. So far I am on an average of 1 fall a year it seems.
:ricky:

Subie, ai dit was nie lekker om te lees van jou glips nie. Net baie bly jys darem oraait.

ek sit een dag in hierdie week voor kanaal 179 met 'n heruitsending van Henry Cole se program oor New Zealand.
Daar was so 'n grysbaard oubaas (soos Veldtie plus 30jaar) wat al die wereld deur gereis het op sy '30s Panther.

hy se toe 'n waar ding...."there are no old & bold bikers, only old ones, the bold ones are dead"

Hoop jy kan gou weer ry.

Vat dit rustig, die mooi plekke gaan nerens heen nie  :thumleft:

Daars altyd een persoon wat 'n ginekoloog moet gaan sien na 'n rebel ride  :lol8:

Bly jy kon darem op staan van die een af subie  :thumleft:

Dwerg said:
Daars altyd een persoon wat 'n ginekoloog moet gaan sien na 'n rebel ride  :lol8:

Bly jy kon darem op staan van die een af subie  :thumleft:

:laughing4:
Fok ek was nie eers op die Rebel ride nie,net 20km in op die eerste stukkie grondpad.
Lanklaas so n poepol gevoel.

Kenzogs said:
Glad you are OK - just stiff and sore. I have seen too many offs because of dust and the "red mist" or impatience and had a few myself.

Yes the "red mist" caused the brain to shut down and it was just "Banzai" lets go....... O0

Fokiet Subs - sorry man!
(stel voor jy gaan sien 'n russiese fisioterapeut sommer nou vir betervoel)

Shit one mate, don't feel bad it happens to the best of us.