My sons first day on his pw50

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fuzzy Muzzy said:
nice one .. just a tip from me to you. When I took Troy to the barrel to learn to ride, I took my mountain bike, it is a lot easier to keep up and you don't have to run your legs off in full gear.

Lovely stuff man.

:thumleft:

Thx for the tip but need the exercise only went to gym twice this week

Gavin, that was Awesome Buddy. So nice to see that you can do these things with your son. Enjoy every minute of it :thumleft: :thumleft:

BTW....I notice you also have one of those "Fun-A-Galore" Fold Away Trailers :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: Really handy things for loading/offloading bikes ;)

A Day to remember and I believe many to come!  :thumleft:

some more pics  :thumleft: waiting for the rain to stop.

Attachments

• DSC00004.JPG
    DSC00004.JPG
    89.6 KB
  • DSC00005.JPG
    DSC00005.JPG
    99.3 KB
  • DSC00008.JPG
    DSC00008.JPG
    95.6 KB
  • DSC00009.JPG
    DSC00009.JPG
    91.6 KB
Man what a privilege  ;D, you are going to get very fit from what I see!!

the photo,s take me back approximately 6 years ago when i started with my grandson he now rides a GS1200 CHERISH the time they grow up so fast 

Before you know it he will ride dads bike and you will either have to buy yourself a new bike or just sit and watch. Amazing how quick kids learn.

gwild said:
And saving the best for last, Slade getting some airtime  :blob1:

wow Gavin. ....that sure looks like he is having a really gr8 time :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

excellent photo of his Air Time.

Lekker man dit is kosbare oomblike, ek wil ook graag nog 'n bike vir die laaitjie kry maar hy moet sy deel eers op skool doen.

Very cool to see, and nice that he takes pride in maintaining (cleaning) the scoot too...some kids these days...

I hope you're ready to have three bikes in that garage...  :deal:

Very nice indeed!! :thumleft: It's great to get the kids involved, as it keeps them off the computer! >:D

iamgigglz said:
Very cool to see, and nice that he takes pride in maintaining (cleaning) the scoot too...some kids these days...

I hope you're ready to have three bikes in that garage...  :deal:

There is already 3, i am worried that my daughter and wife might also want  :laughing4: