need advice from the LADY dogz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

houbie

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
Hi all.

After doing about 4 or 5 day trip me and my lady decided that a klr is not really the best bike for a pillion option. Don't get me wrong, you can lift but think if you do long trips the pillion rider will not really enjoy it as much as they are suppose to . So me and my girl came to the conclusion that we will have to get her a bike of her own. Can any of the lady dogz please give me some guidance on what machine to get for her.

She is not a entire novice and got her licence for a big bike and it fairly capable on the road with my ex-vfr400. The problem with the klr is that she can only just touch the ground and seeing that she is not the strongest girl alive I'm afraid that on gravel it will be a problem?

So if one is to look for a smaller on/off road bike, will it still be able to give her ride comfort if we are going on a long trip or does one get lower seats for klr’s or xt’s?

Any comments, help or personal experience in this matter will be greatly appreciated :ricky:

Thanks so long