Need help with TRX 250.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrisl

Teelhond
WD Vendor
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
I am gatvol gesukkel need help. My almost new Honda TRX 250 is and have been from day one a biets to start. Choke does not help it floods and cuts out. Throttle does not help it cuts out. My wife do not want to ride it cause every morning it is a battle to start!! 😬
I have fiddled with the air screw and idle it still battles in the morning. When warm no problem at all. It used to back fired on closed throttle down hill before I started adjusting the air screw.
The plug and exhaust looks like this after a 10 kms run. And please do not tell me to turn the air screw all the way in and then count the turns out, it is totally impossible to do that for a human being with normal hands!!! 😬 They have the whole carb to put that air screw nope lets put it where no one can get to it!! :mad:

I would like it to be like my Suzuki Ozark 250 that starts winter and summer with no choke and just a tad throttle since 2006 from new.

Please help wise ones.

Kwad 1.jpg
Kwad 2.jpgKwad 3.jpg