New 800 XC YES ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparro

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Ok, my wife has kindly taken over my XT and I sold the scoot today so I'm bikeless ???

Then considered the Gs800, had a look, didn't like the saddle, didn't like all the various recall issues and worried that there's so many of them for sale for no apparent reason.  Also not so keen on the whole BMW "better than thou" attitude experienced coming from humble KLR's & Xt's.  Chaps at Northside motorcycles (BMW)also ignored me flat when I arrived on the scoot until I fetched one of them to show me around :dousing:  So then I had a look at the 800XC, liked the saddle, excel rims, triple engine and the friendly sales guys at Fourways.

Took the plunge and signed OTP on their white demo, picking it up next week.  No idea what to expect as I didn't even have time to test ride it, and a bit worried about this gear whine that is apparently quite bad.  Hope its not a mistake cause they aint cheap bikes !

Time will tell I guess ?