New member - Coming to a camp site near you!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1100L Africa Twin
IMG_0409.jpegIMG_0646.jpegIMG_0643.jpegGood day all.
My name is Christian Hofmeyr and I am the proud owner of a new Honda Africa Twin and an old KTM XCFW (on which the bug bit me).

I work internationally and in my current situation I come home (Bultfontein) about three months of the year. During these months I aim to do as many bike trips as I possibly can. I enjoy off road riding and camping off the bike.

I am eager to meet like minded riders and look forward to learning from the old dogs I come across. Speaking of, a mate (riding an Africa Twin as well) and I are planning a trip from Bloemfontein through Lesotho down to Amanzimtoti, Port Edward, Addo then Knysna (1 December - 13 December). It would be great to meet fellow riders along the way so please reach out if we are passing through your valley.

Our Lesotho section is unfamiliar to us, we are entering at Maseru and exiting at Sani Pass and planning to do this over 2-3 days. Please share any advice, route, or accommodation recommendations if you have any. Or join us!

See you out there!
Cheers