New member from Camperdown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Gas Gas (all models)
Hi Guys. I have been a member since last year but have been quite and now its time to say Hi. I have been riding plastics since early days. My dad bought my first bike, a PeeWee 50 when I was seven weeks old. Only got to ride it when I was 4. Started junior MX at about 8 with my PeeWee 80 that my oldman bought. Went on to race MX and Junior Off Road with my KX 60 and then onto my YZ 80. Later my dad bought me Gas Gas 300 and did some awsome rides with him on his WR in and around the Valley of a 1000 Hills area. I did my first National with the Gas Gas ( Sugar Belt ) and did not complete 1 lap. Ran out of fuel. Now, my dad was the person in charge of filling the tanks after warm up/jetting!!! :deal:
Anyway, now ride a CBX when it is not raining to get to work and back.  Did a ride with a group of DS riders, on my dads XR650L, up the North Coast and now am trying to get hold of his 1200 keys to do another ride. :thumleft:
Am hoping to get to the KZN bash in November.

My dad is on this forum, Hamilton, so those who know him now know what I am up against. :peepwall: