• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New transport wanted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Franky3

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
Good morning dogs. I recently sold my KLR and although I'm still in the mourning process I need new transport. I'm saving up to move into my own place so every cent counts.

I'm looking for the most cost effective way to get to work and back. Currently I commute 10km to work. I'm 1.75 tall and about 100kg. I live in kuilsriver Cape Town. I have about 12k available but I'm also looking at financing.

I had a look at the Suzuki address UK 110. It basically ticks all the marks for me. I will admit that I have not excluded the Chinese and indian made versions but I kinda want to stay away from that for now. The new Yanaha YW125 looks super cool but for 39k they can go play with themselves. The honda elite doesn't have feul injection but have some sort of breaking system. Im not to fond of the honda's looks though.

Long storie short. I'm open to opinions and not too picky. My aim is to get to work and back in the most cost-effective way possible. What is out there?

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk