Newbie...Thanks for the acceptance!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobD

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Zundapp (all models)
Hello all..

Been riding most my life, come from a road/track/race background. Dabbled in off road riding with a WR450 some years ago but it wasn't for me...

Stopped riding/Racing in 2012 because biking took up so much of my time I got gatvol, but recently the urge to ride again go the better of me and I bought a Yamaha MT09 for the odd Sunday morning wheelies (looks like there are a few pros here) and fun... Looking to get onto the adventure scene next year as a mate wants to do a 2 week tour up or down the west coast. I am sure hoping to learn more about that from experienced members here....

Have a few clients here and of late have received numerous inquiries from this forum, so I thought I would come and take a look at what you all get up to here.. Will be looking at the rules and vendor requirements as I believe we can contribute and be of some benefit, even if only in an advisory capacity.

So, thanks for the acceptance and here's to learning more about the adventure scene....

Rob