Offroad Cycles - Thumbs Up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trackz

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
Feel we should punt good service when we get it - if it doesn't belong here, feel free to move it.

Had my 2003 Dakar with Runner last Friday for some minor surgery (steering head bearing replacement, etc). They did what I asked so no kudos there ;).

But then I noticed afterwards my chain had been lubed ... I know, small thing ... but it said they saw something small and cared enough to do something without putting it on the invoice. So maybe he forgot and maybe he just added R50 to the labour. Doesn't matter, for me it says they took the trouble.

The cherry on top ... electricity went, no power, no credit card machine. Runner reckons it's a matter of trust  :thumleft: ... so EFT is in order when I get home. It's not like we're family or anything ... just good old human trust.

Off course there's the help with getting a nice compact chain breaker and some other stuff.

Thanks Runner & staff. You have my vote and you'll see me and my friends again. Keep it up!  :biggrin: