old years/new years venue.... this year Hanover last year Kenhardt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mother

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Harley Davidson (all models)
howdy folks

last year we got together in Kenhardt.... the plan for 2011 is for Hanover and the Hanover Hotel Lodge owned by Beryl and Eddie
went past them last week on my Harley on way to Cape Town and Beryll said she would do a special rate for us as they not too busy on Old Year Eve....hence the early post for you to plan your trip around this

we been choosing random towns to celebrate the new year for people who are travelling around the country or even if you been bored at home...and  now want to take a quick spin to a venue to meet other Dogs for a random kuier

we choose a Hotel as we dont have to organise drinks and they also can do things like braai packs
every one going must make their own bookings and plans

i will be in Hanover the 31st with my wifey....if you going or rock up see you there
last year we had a good time in Kenhardt the year before was Steylerville and before that was Calvinia
see you in Hanover 31/12/2011

im going away to the States for a month to ride across the northern parts again so will be off line a bit over Sept /Oct
in the meantime
Hanover Hotel contact is 0824328897 email [email protected]

Latest posts