On off days...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geesh schooldays really have changed since i went to school last.... :biggrin:

What a way to start a school week.....

nice report and ride ENxR :ricky:

I will go show you guys the sand place sometime if you want to, Lots of tracks in there that can be explored and played in...

I grew up in the Stellenbosch area and thats where I cut my teeth. Methinks/thonks I should quietly team up with Etienne + Fidel and do a recce....... we need to take XT660R onto unfamiliar terrain so we can see if he is really capable. Within full view of the rest.

Apart from biking I used to have a pipecar that I left on a farm at Vlottenberg (near 3 Gewels Hotel) and from there to Macassar/Swartklip was all gravel. 

BullFrog said:
Jou klein k@k!!!!!! En ons moet werk!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Wish i could do bike riding rather somedays & not go to work..... ;D

Sprocketbek said:
Methinks/thonks I should quietly team up with Etienne + Fidel and do a recce....... we need to take XT660R onto unfamiliar terrain so we can see if he is really capable. Within full view of the rest.

;D ;D

Sprocketbek said:
I grew up in the Stellenbosch area and thats where I cut my teeth. Methinks/thonks I should quietly team up with Etienne + Fidel and do a recce....... we need to take XT660R onto unfamiliar terrain so we can see if he is really capable. Within full view of the rest.

Apart from biking I used to have a pipecar that I left on a farm at Vlottenberg (near 3 Gewels Hotel) and from there to Macassar/Swartklip was all gravel. 

I'm in

ettiene, kom ry saam met my hier in die blouberg! Pm my as jy eendag so voel :)

stevh0 said:
ettiene, kom ry saam met my hier in die blouberg! Pm my as jy eendag so voel :)

u_got_mail.gif

Nice one :thumleft: Klein k@k - en ek moes by die werk sit en deur die venster staar...

Oppie, next time sabotage jy sy bike - dan kan hy solank leer vir volgende kwartaal.

* is net jaloers * :(

Ja ou klong, jy laat my nou baie ver terugdink toe ek nog my Yamaha MR50 in die kleigat by Parow probeer stukkend ry het.Dit is waar Tygerberg Hoerskool en De Tijger-buurt vandag staan.Big Ed was toe nog in sub A gewees. Geniet jou lewe terwyl jy jonk is.Jy hoef nie eens to worry oor die Army wat jou nommer het nie.Vra maar jou Pa hieroor uit.Groetnis en geniet die skoolvakansie.