On tour with Will E Coyote

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lekker Michnus!

Eastern Cape below Lesotho will see me again.  8) Much greener than when we were there in Oct.

And agree on the Bastervoetpad. Rate it a notch better than Lundean's.  :razz:

Awesome Thanks for sharing  :thumleft:

hondsekierie said:
"Out of Port St Johns there's a dirt road all along the coast to Coffee bay, it's not on maps or GPS, you have to have the track. It's THE best rides in SA. Rural, a bit technical, people, scenery and just a small piece of riding heaven.

No, you can try and pry the track from my cold dead hands!  It's such a nice ride, I am really not wanting to tell people. "

Brilliant once again Michnus :thumleft:

Quez: Did the same section between Coffee Bay & Port St Johns while back (mostly dirt ) but without that water crossing.  Obviously you did do your homework a little bit better and managed to stay closer to the coastline, but why not share the track?  Smoke a peace pipe and share my brother, it might do your soul a lot of good :mwink:

Plottie, fok man!  :biggrin:

No seriously, PM and I will send you the track no sweat.  ;)

Top Notch report Michnus. Wondered where you were when we reached EL. Now I know. Koro-Koro Bush camp bly 1 van my favourites. Lekker mense, great omgewing en naby die huis. Ek het 6 naweke verlede jaar daar gekamp. Michnus, hoe het die nuwe agter tekkie perform?

Excalibur said:
Top Notch report Michnus. Wondered where you were when we reached EL. Now I know. Koro-Koro Bush camp bly 1 van my favourites. Lekker mense, great omgewing en naby die huis. Ek het 6 naweke verlede jaar daar gekamp. Michnus, hoe het die nuwe agter tekkie perform?

Laat ek dit so stel, solank as wat ons dit kry in SA sit ek nie weer enige ander band op my bike nie. Ek's regtig baie impress met hulle.  :thumleft:

Mooi fotos en report. Ek stem saam  met jou oor die Heidis. Moerse lekker bande! C.

Moer but this makes me lus for going out for a ride!
Nice one  :thumleft:

Baie nice net jammer jy het fokkol laat weet nie.Was die hele Desember net buite warmbad op vakansie 2 yskaste vol koue bier  :pot:

Great RR and grand photos. :thumleft: :thumleft:
Hard to believe we used to those trips on thumpers, how we progress. 8)