oops, here we go

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRIM

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-250L
o donner, hier gat ons...
report & pics to follow...

Hey man, that's GRIM, posting a one liner ride report. Post the rest please!  >:D >:D

GRIM said:
o donner, hier gat ons...
report & pics to follow...

01H26 in the morning. Must be the state of drunkenness which interfered with the quality of this report.  :mrgreen:

Bosberader?

Need I say more  >:D >:D >:D

Attachments

• Bosberaad002a.jpg
    Bosberaad002a.jpg
    33.8 KB
  • Bosberaad003a.jpg
    Bosberaad003a.jpg
    22.4 KB
  • Bosberaad004a.jpg
    Bosberaad004a.jpg
    18.8 KB
  • Bosberaad005a.jpg
    Bosberaad005a.jpg
    37.1 KB
Oh Dear  ::)
I was scared those pics would end up in the public domain ::)
There is, of couse, a simple explanation, why I was on my back with Malibu sitting on me.
I was minding my own business, and a little scotch, when Malibu tripped in the darkness and landed on top of me.
Uncle, being the gentleman he is, came to her assistance. 
So, what may seem like a randy romp, was in fact an innocent trip and gentlemanly assistance.  ;)

EDIT: All coordination at that stage was a little impaired.

But I thoroughly enjoyed it anyway, and Malibu, if you need to trip anywhere, anytime, I would be happy to provide another soft landing and protection from the dewy grass.  ;D

Next thing you know you going to be telling the Dogs I brought the soda stream along!! ;D ;D ;D

Beemer man said:
Next thing you know you going to be telling the Dogs I brought the soda stream along!! ;D ;D ;D
I was led to believe it is standard equip in a GS pannier !

And some pics of a more civilized nature !

And I would write more about how lekka it was except for this small oke with a big hammer in my head.

Attachments

• WDBosBeraad 003_post.jpg
    WDBosBeraad 003_post.jpg
    29.2 KB
  • WDBosBeraad 004_post.jpg
    WDBosBeraad 004_post.jpg
    18.1 KB
It was a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long ride to wek this morning, and its going to be a veeeeeeeeeeeery long day, there is an entire percussion ensemble going on in my Pip.

BMan - that soda streamer is classic - well done sir!!!!

H

Some pics of the circus!

Attachments

• DSC01802.JPG
    DSC01802.JPG
    47.7 KB
  • DSC01809.JPG
    DSC01809.JPG
    35.5 KB
  • DSC01811.JPG
    DSC01811.JPG
    48.2 KB
  • DSC01812.JPG
    DSC01812.JPG
    49.3 KB
  • DSC01816.JPG
    DSC01816.JPG
    37.6 KB
This is how Grim looked when starting this report!

Then make your own conclusions!

Xavier posing with his beechies!!  :D

The aftermath of the circus.... and look at my tent this is after I fixed it!

Attachments

• DSC01802.JPG
    DSC01802.JPG
    47.7 KB
  • DSC01853.JPG
    DSC01853.JPG
    49.4 KB
  • DSC01858.JPG
    DSC01858.JPG
    47.3 KB
  • DSC01890.JPG
    DSC01890.JPG
    75.6 KB
  • DSC01894.JPG
    DSC01894.JPG
    51.9 KB
Thanks for the lekker kuier and above average kak praat session!! Was REALLY lekker!

Thanks for DB9 for the great venue, it's a lekker place you have there.

Man, how long can one babbelaas last, and just how much did I drink last night? I honestly haven't been that plastered in a long long time.

Yes, thanks from me too. Was really good to meet new dogs.

Thanks to Steve (DeepBass9) and Sam for their hospitality and the lifesaving coffee / water in the morning.  

Thanks to their daughter, Saffron, for letting me sleep in her wendy house after the tarp that I was going to use as a makeshift tent went missing somewhere on the gravel road that Ama Ride Ride detoured me on.  Ama the detour was worth it !

And thanks to Malgat for putting it together, and a special thanks to Messrs Guiness, Jack Daniels and F. Grouse for their valuable contributions.  

What happened at the Bosberaad stays at the bosberaad....

I haven't had a baabie like this in a looooooooong time. And Ganjora, I'll get you. You have to sleep sometime.....

Moerse thanx to DB9 and his family for having us. It was great, the little bit I can remember anyway.

So, when's the next one?

....and AMA, dis alles jou skuld. Next time leave the teeks at home please...