oops, here we go

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Groenie said:
What happened at the Bosberaad stays at the bosberaad....

I haven't had a baabie like this in a looooooooong time. And Ganjora, I'll get you. You have to sleep sometime.....

Moerse thanx to DB9 and his family for having us. It was great, the little bit I can remember anyway.

So, when's the next one?

I agree fully.

Thanks Steve for the Venue, great place and an awesome fire.
Many thanks to Malgat for organizing the BB. 

Ek het baie lekker gekuier en somer nog WD's leer ken, wat nog wil ou he op 'n WD aand.

Yes, did some riding.....all the way there and all the way back home. :)

And when is the next WDAA meeting  ::)

Woke up @ 3 in the morning with my tent in my face, a large baboon hugging me through the nylon trying to give me a kiss.........after a small battle I finally got out of the wreckage.

Then the thirst hit me like a ten ton truck. "water...water" I said to the baboon, busy wreacking the other comatose WD's tents with the help of his henceman. That water tasted like a first beer after a looong hard days riding. Sitting next to Malgat I look at the camp which looked like WW2 London after a bomb run....The baboon and his henceman still running amok.....

To DB9, thanks for the venue
To Malgat, thanks for getting us together
To the other WD's, thanks for the lekker karkpraat en meet.

...and groenie...you only took one shot teek..... ::)

Lets do it again ;)

You guys were lucky, I only stopped drinking late in the afternoon on the next day. I will let the culprit post the pictures of the wipeout in the sand monstertjie.

REDRIDER said:
Tell them  ;D
What's to tell?
Couple of guys and a gal go on a gentle ride out to Magaliesburg.
Sit around a fire and have intellectual discussions, dinner, and possibly a drink or two and then to bed early. A bit of tent-pole exchange occurs spontaneoulsly during the night.
One sleeper is heard to say, "I say old chap, you really shouldn't be so naughty with the tent poles."
All wake next moring refreshed saying, "isn't it great to be alive?", and make our respective ways home.

That's all that happened your honour. 

GundaGunda said:
REDRIDER said:
Tell them  ;D
What's to tell?
Couple of guys and a gal go on a gentle ride out to Magaliesburg.
Sit around a fire and have intellectual discussions, dinner, and possibly a drink or two and then to bed early. A bit of tent-pole exchange occurs spontaneoulsly during the night.
One sleeper is heard to say, "I say old chap, you really shouldn't be so naughty with the tent poles."
All wake next moring refreshed saying, "isn't it great to be alive?", and make our respective ways home.

That's all that happened your honour.   

I concur

proof

it work been done

Attachments

• DSC00328.JPG
    DSC00328.JPG
    85.9 KB
deep thinking about the way foward

Attachments

• DSC00327.JPG
    DSC00327.JPG