oops, here we go

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GSAsterix

Do you know you can add more than one pic per post? Just click on the additional options button when posting, then click on more attachments next to the browse button....

Send me the video and I will upload it  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

;D

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    24.9 KB
Malibu said:
Good Morning...  ;D

Ok, so that was a Wild Dog weekend....

All you un-initiated out there..... be scared... very scared.....  ;)

It was an average WD one nighter sleepover....the weekends are a bit more...pole dancing and grass wrestling ;D

Ama ride ride said:
Malibu said:
Good Morning...  ;D

Ok, so that was a Wild Dog weekend....

All you un-initiated out there..... be scared... very scared.....  ;)

It was an average WD one nighter sleepover....the weekends are a bit more...pole dancing and grass wrestling ;D

I think you missed that part..... was there though...  ;)

How come whenever I see pics of a WILD wild dog party, Groenie is always there?
???

GundaGunda said:
popipants said:
How come whenever I see pics of a WILD wild dog party, Groenie is always there?
???

Because Groenie is always there !
Does he follow the parties.....OR.....Does the parties follow him?

Not my fault. Parties always erupt spontaneously around me for no apparent reason....

lets close this saga off.....

its was a great nite,,,,,,beyond my expectations,,,let a bunch of wd's alone around a fire and something will happen,,,,and yes it did,,,,my expectations were surpassed,,,and im positive all the rest of yours too

lets face it,,,,in our wildest dream we couldnt ask for anything more

i need to thank every person attending for this magical nite,,,,whatever your take was on the nite and whatever your thinking about it now it wil stay as one of those wild dogs nite that nobody will forget,,,,,

we said no rules,,,do whatever you want,,,
no regrets no afterthoughts,,,life goes on,,

the happenings of the nite presented itself  and like a real soapie there were all the aspects of  a great show,,

so to everyone that was there the slate is clean,,,,

what happened in the mountain stays in the mountain,,,,

\you have been released of any guilty or otherwise feelings,,,,,to the wd's there we will all have that nite as a bond between us,,,wether it was good or bad,,,it really really doesnt matter,,,we had that nite and we all layed ourselves open for being who and what we are,,,,

our avatars, our bikes, whatever didnt come into the picture,,,this is you,,,,this is us,,,,

the success of the next bos beraad depends on the privacy and the guarantee that what happens in the mountain stays in the mountain,,,

i trust that everyone feels the same as I

thanx to deepbass for the venue, the pap en sous and the lekker music with guitars and violin,,,

to the rest of the wd's present there i thank you for the part you played in what was an amazing nite !!!!

"what happened in the mountain stays in the mountain,,,,"  not when advertised on the forum..............................