Organ Donor Ride... A sissie or not?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happyfeet

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
How about donating your organs?
This is about a friend of mine and I would be accompanying him a little way on his trip from George. All he needs from us is your Name, surname and postal address. These guys will send you all the goodies you need, also a sticker-thing you carry on yourself for people/medics to know (if the time comes)...

He hopes to get 2010 donors with this trip of his and I am hell bent on helping make that happen! If you are OK to have your organs donated once you have passed away (no more use to you any way, so just do it!), please reply on this post with your names and postal address.

Here is also a link with more details, including his program. If you have spare time over the holidays, why not hitch up with him?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Biking...6689528?v=info

Remember that with this you can specify, but organs are not only kidneys or a heart. EVERYTHING you have can be useful. Your eyes, liver (if you don't drink too much! hehe!) and even tendons can be used.

I know you will be one to help out! Thanks for doing this. You never know when you might need something from someone else one day...