Paying Attention on the roads in Namibia …..May 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mother said:
thanks to all for your nice words re our trip report it was great doing the trip and sharing it with u

if you going in that direction....have loads of fun and take it easy....as there are lots of washes at the moment

if u havent been to Namibia in a while i advise you to go ASAP......its a great place to ride a DS bike and the people are nice

and life is short.....enjoy the ride  :thumleft:

:drif: :drif: :drif: I so long for the day when my turn will come around. :drif: :drif: :drif: :drif:
Thanks again for a really Gr8 RR. :thumleft:

I would love to see Namibia with all the grass. I need to get and excuse to get away from work ...  Maybe a looooong story would work. :bueller:

Good RR Mother - great photos , where you spent some time in the Kuiseb pass next to the river was one of my favourite Namibian free camping sites - I came across hyena there and also plenty of baboon - its lovely floating down that river especially that it was in flood and so full .

I love RR. Thank you for sharing buddies.
Check mine out:    https://mzee-jaki.blogspot.com/2009/10/everyone-has-dream.html

domstes said:
Thanks for the RR. I really enjoyed it.   :thumleft:

I was discouraged from doing that Hoogland road from Walvis to Windhoek. I should have done it last year.  Well a reason to get back there then.  ;D

I am glad to see that I am not the only one that feels the Sosousvlei has become a bit over crowded and might I say exploited?

+100 on the Sossuvlei thing.

I love the Khomas Hochland roads ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gGPyuu5jbQ

Finaly got computer sorted,best trip ever.Will do Namibia over and over again.Mother what can I say,if you have got the trip and i the time count me in.

:biggrin:

glad u back on line.....yip was a good trip think its time to do a short one to Lesotho.....all this work is getting in the way

Thanks for the RR, Mother. Great stuff.
We are going to Lesotho beginning of October. You have youre dates yet?

nope not yet.... work interfering with riding ......in Oct we going to the states and riding a Harley across again..... :biggrin:

:patch:

geez just came across my thread on page 2 .....thort it was way back by now........cant believe over a year ago was last in Namibia

sure miss the place