Philip & Lesley Scott's accident - latest!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philip Scott

Puppy
Reaction score
Hi guys. I just want to thank the many people who have either responded to the intitial report on this forum or who have telephone or sms'ed us. It is incredible what a bond exists between bikers. All your wishes and interest certainly helped us to get back on our feet again.

Lesley's skin graft has been a tremendous success. Although the wound will fill out, she will always have an indentation in the flesh below her left knee. After 4 weeks at home, she will eventually beback at work this coming Monday.

My grazes and bruises have all healed, but the broken rib and ankle fracture will still take a while. At least I have been able to get to work all this time, which could have been a killer for a self employed person. Bloody hell broken ribs are sore!

I'm looking forward to riding again in about a month's time.

Once again, many thanks from both of us - amongst all the negative stories we hear these days, you have helped restore our faith in human nature.

Philip Scott.