Pig Bash 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which long weekend would work for you?

• • 21 March 2014 - Human Rights Day - Friday

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • • 27 April 2014 - Freedom Day - Sunday

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • • 1 May 2014 - Workers Day - Thursday

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • • 9 August 2014 - National Women’s Day - Saturday

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • • 24 September 2014 – Heritage Day - Wednesday

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

Veldbrand

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS Adventure
Speaking of year end lunches and stuff that are too far for some of us to attend, have any of you thought about dates and venues for next year’s gathering?
Our humble little venue was mentioned as a possibility after the last gathering and I'm up for it but you guys need to give some input please. Weather wise the best time around here is autumn or spring. Summers and winters are just too extreme.
If there are any other venues/areas you would prefer to get together, speak up. It is no problem. We just need to get our pigs in a row.
The reason I'm posing the question so early is that we need to first of all do this thing in a season that is a little more comfortable than the middle of winter like last year. It was freaking unnecessarily cold ok.
Secondly we need time to all plan our leave and lastly I for one would like to see more than 17 x awesome bikes in a row next time.
I have now got a list of all the 1100/1150/1150Adv owners on the forum and will hound them once we have dates & a venue.
My list might be a little outdated but you'll be amazed by how many there are.
We should strive to beat the HP2 okes who are struggling to get more than 10 together (which is some record of sorts) for their year end jol.
Imagine we can get like 60 or more x 11xx's together.... :biggrin:
Let me know what you guys think please.